Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “CRE-ACTIVE” which will take place from 03rd until 10th October 2018 in Velden am Worthersee, Austria.
From last decades Europe is facing two phenomenon that is changing all societies from its habits, cultures and background. Together with that change in the identity of the society, young people are facing more than never huge obstacles to enter the job market in an effective and sustainable way. Young people’s experiences of employment are at present, and have been for a decade or so, characterized by precariousness, a hollowing out of opportunity for quality employment, a lengthening yo-yo trajectory in and out of short-term work, unemployment and training or education.
“CRE-ACTIVE” is a training course, which was developed as a module for youth workers/trainers to help them to answer their questions concerning the Creativity to support Employment. We will approach the idea of creativity on different levels and the self-assessment of the new competences that improves the chance of young people in the labour market composed by a huge diversity of cultures, traditions and habit in the European context. We will work on case, examples and Creativity in practice. Together, we will be working on improving their competences and how to motivate young people to use their creativity for a sustainable and desirable work placement.
- pointing out the connection between diversity societies, creativity approaches and new skills for for new job placements;
- experiencing, discussing and sharing cultural background and self-assess how it can be used as an add value for your future employment;
- approaching different new competences to achieve employment in a creative way;
- sharing different visions and understandings of diversity,
- reflecting on the notion of European diversity and its underlying features (democracy, tolerance, plurality, human rights),
- experiencing Diversity and Creativity in practice by simulations, cases and competences development.
This event will bring together 29 participants from Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, United Kingdom, Italy, Portugal and Romania. The event will be held in English. There are 2 vacancies available and participants should be minimum 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 245 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 20th August 2018
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts