Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “EVS step forward to Entrepreneurship and Employability’ which will take place from 25th September until 02nd October 2018 in Milicz, Poland and a Seminar from 20th to 28th November in Struga, Macedonia.
Main aim of the project ‘EVS step forward to Entrepreneurship and Employability’ is to develop capacities of EVS organizations effectively support EVS volunteers in development of their personal and professional competencies and to reduce level of unemployment of ex – EVS volunteers.
Key objectives of the project:
– To increase competencies of youth workers, leaders, mentors/tutors working with EVS to identify and to explore the needs and interests of EVS volunteers related to employability and entrepreneurship;
– To develop competencies of youth workers, leaders, mentors/tutors to develop tailor learning support for EVS volunteers;
– To strengthen knowledge of youth workers, leaders, mentors/tutors on tools capturing learning and increasing employability and entrepreneurial mindset of EVS volunteers;
– To increase capacities of participating organizations to design quality services supporting development of competencies essential for job market and/or development of business;
– To support networking and brainstorming ideas for new projects increasing the quality of voluntary and EVS services
The training course will focus on increasing the competencies of the participants to effectively facilitate EVS programme in their organizations, to gain better understanding of the needs and interests of the EVS volunteers, including EVS volunteers belonging to group of young people with fewer opportunities, to create tailor programs for different groups of EVS volunteers before, during and after EVS service, to increase their competencies to work with methods and techniques of non-formal education as tools for developing skills essential for job market and development of own business.
This event will bring together 27 participants from Poland, Republic of Macedonia, Italy, Hungary, Estonia, Romania, Germany, Finland, Spain, Turkey, Latvia and Slovenia. The event will be held in English. There are 2 vacancies available and participants should be minimum 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 275 euros per activity. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 15th August 2018
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts