Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Thanks but No Tanks!” which will take place from 13th until 20th October 2018 in Gdansk, Poland.
The overall aim of the training is to create a deeper understanding of the civil society actors and the role they have in our nations. To approach this topic we will start with exploring the meaning of the words conflict, youth movement, peace etc. and at the same time we will follow like an itinerary from historical social movements for democracy and justice, movements against discrimination and racism and we will explore present developments in the different regions, movements born during the economical crisis in Europe and other important actors around the world and especially Europe.
TNT will give competence and methods to participants to analyze the social conflicts, will teach them how to act wisely, and be active leaders in the civil society using non-violent communication.
- Provide the participants with tools and competences to understand what civil society is and what is its role in our own societies;
- Familiarize the participants with concepts and approaches of non-violent actions, how to use it best and adapt it to local contexts and realities in order to promote peace building;
- Equip the participants with skills to act in order to fulfill their goals;
- Empower the young people to act wisely in conflicts on individual as well as societal levels;
- Review and enhance participants’ competences (knowledge, skills, attitudes) in working as multipliers, and activists on peace building using non formal education tools;
- Enable participants to develop activities and campaigns for multipliers in conflict transformation and non-violent actions, at international, national or local level
This event will bring together 26 participants from Estonia, Czech, Denmark, France, Greece, Spain, Austria, Malta, Portugal, Hungary, Italy and Poland. The event will be held in English. There are 2 vacancies available and participants should be minimum 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 275 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 20th July 2018
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts