Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Youth Exchange called “Lets Shoot a Movie About Peace” which will take place from 21st until 29th June 2018 in Istanbul, Turkey.
The aim that we want to reach while running the project, which is planned and will be carried out as one week youth exchange on improving knowledge, skills and approaches on discrimination and xenophobia of youth who works and wants to work on these topics, are mentioned below:
* Awareness of young people about ethnic origins different than their own
* Awareness of young people on prejudices that they have against to cultures different their own
* to increase the competences of youth on the field of visibility in the potential projects that they will develop in the future
* support of youth on differences and diversities in the cultural dimension
* to encourage the sense of acceptance and unity in the youth
* social inclusion of the specific target group by including disadvantaged youth to project who faced cultural differences based discrimination
In the long run, the participants and the participating organizations will have a resource in order to express their respect for different cultures and discrimination, and they will be able to carry out activities in their own local with this resource.
This event will bring together 30 participants from Bulgaria, Greece, Estonia, Italy, Macedonia and Turkey. The event will be held in English. There are 6 vacancies available and participants should be minimum 18 years old until 25 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 90% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 360 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 24th May 2018
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts