Call for Project Coordinator Assistant
Noored Uhiskonna Heaks is launching an open call for a Project Coordinator Assistant to run local and international projects related with youth and development.
We would like to invite you to join our Seminar IMPACT LAB which will take place from 23rd to 30th April in Viljandi in order to assist in our project.
IMPACT LAB will gather 29 people from 20 countries and for a week we will focus in organization management quality and impact. Strategic Planning and Contact Making will be also part of our seminar.
We would like to have someone to participate and support our Project Coordinator in her tasks.
We are looking for 1 new member (18 to 30 years old) to help us on our quest. Every day we wake up to find ways to inspire people to do the things that inspire them. We support young people, youth leaders and youth workers how to learn about the World, Europe and themselves. We create opportunities for people to develop through participation and mobility experiences. But we can’t do it alone – We have time and resources limitations – so we need help so that we can be as wider and effective as possible.
In a nutshell – We need a motivated and self-driven person… we need someone who will contact people and develop local and international opportunities and work with our small young team.
You should be able to attend the meeting during the whole period, have Basic English skills and driver license.
If we match our cooperation in this project it could lead to a wide range of possibilities!
Possible Future Tasks
- European Voluntary Service Head Mentor
- Finding, educating and tracking mentors for EVS
- Increasing EVS hosting opportunities in Estonia and abroad
- Support and mentor our new EVS volunteers abroad
- Public Relations & Promotion
- Target potential participants for local and international events and opportunities.
- Increasing and support mobility opportunities for young people and youth leaders
- Social Media promotion/campaigns/management
- Webpage information support
- Promotion and Representation in different events locally and internationally
There is no office work, so you’ll be working virtually most of the time. You’ll have lots of flexibility and freedom with your schedule, so you can do other things – but we are not interested in someone who is a project manager to other organizations.
We can travel a lot which means there is lots of scheduling that needs to get done – so you should be a super organized person.
What we can offer:
- Experience an international and intercultural organisation
- Contact with a Worldwide network of organisations and people
- Opportunity for personal and professional development through international mobility
- Professional experience for your curriculum
- Possibility to develop your own initiatives and ideas
- Rewards on project based achievements
We can offer a possibility to work in a small and creative team which is very experienced in local and international events, to travel and experience other organizations and managers developing their work, to contact people from many dozen countries, and eventually financial compensations through project achievements base.
Information about us: www.nyh.ee
If you are interested please send your CV in English and fill the Application Form bellow.
Deadline: 15th April 2018