Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “EVS as One More Step Towards Inclusion” which will take place from 25th June until 04th July 2018 in Split, Croatia.
Is a title of a project, which in the first mobility will connect 30 youth workers/leaders, staff members, mentors, associates active in the volunteering field, coming from 9 European countries. During the 10 day training, supported by experienced trainers, the participants will have the opportunity to tackle all issues connected with the EVS and other volunteering possibilities, on European level, with special focus on developing programs for supporting young people with fewer opportunities.
Objectives of the training are the following:
– To increase the knowledge of the Erasmus Plus Programme, especially EVS as tool for empowerment of young people, with special focus on inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities;
– To learn how to guide the process of acquiring EVS accreditation and to increase their capacities in developing accreditations and programs for supporting young people with fewer opportunities;
– To learn more about the EVs cycles and how to prepare application for volunteering project within the Erasmus Plus Programme;
– To develop partnership on European level, which they can use in the volunteering projects in the future;
-To gain knowledge and develop skills and attitudes needed for supporting volunteers before, during and after the end of the volunteering service;
– To improve their skills in the field of teamwork, communication, critical thinking, and creativity, skills that are every vital and important in the everyday work with the volunteers;
This event will bring together 30 participants from Estonia, Croatia, Romania, Macedonia, Turkey, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Poland and Italy. The event will be held in English. There are 3 vacancies available and participants should be minimum 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 275 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 29th April 2018
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts