Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Youth Exchange called “Sharing is Caring” which will take place from 16th until 30th June 2018 in Oeiras, Portugal.
The Youth Exchange “Europe: Sharing is Caring” will happen in the Summer of 2018, in Oeiras, Portugal. It has emerged as part of the Europe 2020 strategy towards smart, sustainable and inclusive growth, and has been designed to respond to the demands of the European Union, particularly in terms of employment, education and social inclusion and poverty reduction. We want to live in a better Europe of all, for all.
The goals of the project are:
* Promote the active citizenship of young people in general and their European citizenship in particular
* Developing solidarity and promoting tolerance among young people, in particular to promote social cohesion in the European Union
* Develop mutual understanding between young people from different countries, as well as intercultural awareness of the EU.
* Improve participants’ skills and abilities
* Promoting European cooperation in the youth field
* Contributing to the achievement of Europe 2020 objectives
* To promote the Erasmus + program in its various aspects among young people and the wider community
* Celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Erasmus Program
This event will bring together 40 participants from Estonia, Spain, Romania, Italy, France, Bulgaria, Portugal and Greece. The event will be held in English. There are 5 vacancies available and participants should be 18 until 22 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 400 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 5th May 2018
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts