Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “ToT LOL: Training of Trainers “Linking Online Learning”” which will take place from 9th until 16th March 2018 in Galicia, Spain.
Young people in Europe spend an increasing amount of their time consuming digital media (video streams, messaging, blogs or social media). However, there is a lack of competences of young people to use many online platforms for learning instead only for leisure and entertainment. These tools can provide a place for young people to learn, to share their experiences, to exchange their views, to have fun with their friends and to actively participate in society. As our societies are constantly evolving and moving towards an even more increased usage of online content, youth work should take advantage of this and make itself more accessible in the online sphere.
This project aims at raising awareness of digital competences of youth work specialists and equipping them with the necessary know-how in order to create target group appropriate distance learning models.
- To create mechanisms for the improvement of youth work specialists’ digital competencies;
- To gain new competences regarding NFE activity development and implementation from different online and offline perspectives;
- To facilitate learning and understanding on how to use online learning platforms such as Moodle, Coursera, Zoom, EdX, etc., for development and implementation of newly created and current NFE education activities;
- To develop and test webinars on various topics and issues important to youth in the participating organizations’ communities;
- To understand the value and potentials of online learning in making their current and future activities more attractive and accessible to local youth;
- To provide networking opportunities and facilitate exchange among participating organizations and their members in order to create sustainable linkages in the field of digital competences;
- To create a compendium on development and implementation of online learning activities;
This event will bring together 20 participants from Estonia, Serbia, Romania, Spain, Lithuania, Poland, Croatia, Italy, Bulgaria, FYROM. The event will be held in English. There are 2 vacancies available and participants should minimum 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 360 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below. The application form must be filled here: https://www.nyh.ee/join-us/
Application deadline: 4th February 2018
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts