Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “European Voluntary Service Level UP” which will take place from 25th November until 02nd December 2017 in VELDEN AM WÖRTHERSEE, Austria
EVS Level Up is a training course for youth leaders who work and are willing to continue working with European voluntary service action. The project topic is based in voluntarism, its promotion to youngsters, exchanging of experiences and improving competencies of participants while dealing with EVS projects. After twenty years of EVS, experience shows that social transformation takes place within EVS project participants. “EVS Level UP” will introduce methods to consider a political dimension into the EVS by
• To train youth workers, leaders who are working with young people with fewer opportunities (socio-economic, educational, cultural, religious, geographical, disability, sexual orientation and of both genders backgrounds) to work in the context of volunteering;
• To provide new tools for youth workers and activists for work with EVS underlining the political dimension;
• To develop skills of youth workers on the specifics of work environment;
• To bring together people from across Europe to share and exchange experiences, opinions and values, to learn from each other and build new initiatives for the future;
• Extending the critical thinking and knowledge about policy making, democracy and human rights of participants;
• Raising awareness of participants through sharing good practices;
• Enabling participants to better understand and use the political dimension in their work in the EVS cycle.
This event will bring together 31 participants from Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Poland and Spain. The event will be held in English. There are 3 vacancies available and participants should have minimum 18 years old and involved on the youth field.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 245 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below. The application form must be sent to email@example.com
Application deadline: 16th October 2017
Application form here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ih0dub4f6e7ly7/6MkR-cKjsT
PS. Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts