Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “EVS MID” which will take place from 5th until 11th October 2017in Malaga, Spain.
The basic idea of this project is to provide an opportunity for youth workers, SO-HO mentors (and future mentors) from countries other than the EU and the EEA and with diverse backgrounds to meet in Málaga and use the opportunity to exchange their experiences, discuss the various positive and negative situations that are created as part of the EVS.
This training course aims therefore to give participants the knowledge, skills and attitudes to develop the work in the EVS with partner countries. In addition, the project aims at the creation of personal contacts between participants and potential sending organizations and hosting partner for the European Voluntary Service.
Youth workers will meet with the aim of improving their skills and competences to implement EVS projects and to increase their network of partnership in EVS.
The objectives of #EVS Mid are:
• To train youth workers and leaders who work with young people with fewer opportunities (socio-economic, educational, cultural, religious, geographical, disability, sexual orientation and of any gender) in order to insert them in the context of international volunteering;
• provide new tools for youth workers and members of partner organizations on working with the EVS;
• Develop the skills of youth workers on the specific working environment of EVS;
• to meet and work with people from different EU and EEA countries to share and exchange experiences, opinions and values, to learn from each other and build new initiatives for the future;
• Increase the visibility of the Erasmus program + and the quality of EVS projects;
This event will bring together 22 participants from Serbia, Georgia, Macedonia, Armenia, Poland, Romania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Italy, Estonia, Moldova, Ukraine and Spain. The event will be held in English. There is 1 vacancy available and participants should have minimum 18 years old and involved on the youth field.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 505 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below. The application form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 29th July 2017
Application form here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ih0dub4f6e7ly7/6MkR-cKjsT
PS. Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts