Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a project called “Thanks but No Tanks” a training course that which will take place from 12th until 19th September 2017 in Suure-Jaani, Estonia.
The overall aim of the training is to create a deeper understanding of the civil society actors and the role they have in our nations. To approach this topic we will start with exploring the meaning of the words conflict, youth movement, peace etc. and at the same time we will follow like an itinerary from historical social movements for democracy and justice, movements against discrimination and racism and we will explore present developments in the different regions, movements born during the economical crisis in Europe and other important actors around the world and especially Europe.
TNT will give competence and methods to participants to analyze the social conflicts, will teach them how to act wisely, and being active leaders in the civil society using non-violent communication
· Give to participants the tools and competences to understand what civil society is and what is its role in our own societies;
· Familiarize the participants with concepts and approaches of non violent actions i.e. how to use it best and adapt it to local contexts and realities in order to promote peace building;
· Equip the participants with skills to act in order to fulfill their goals;
· Empower the young people to act wisely in conflicts on individual as well as societal levels;
· Review and enhance participants’ competences (knowledge, skills, attitudes) in working as multipliers, and activists on peace building using non formal education tools;
· Enable participants to develop activities and campaigns for multipliers in conflict transformation and non-violent actions, at international, national or local level
This event will bring together 28 participants from Estonia, Denmark, Romania, Spain, Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Greece, Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Italy. The event will be held in English. There are 2 vacancies available and participants should have minimum 18 years old and involved on the youth field.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse the participants with the travel costs (in a maximum amount of 30 euros).. There will be a participation fee of 25 Euros.
All the interested people should fill the application form below. The application form must be sent to email@example.com
Application deadline: 15th August 2017
Application form here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ih0dub4f6e7ly7/6MkR-cKjsT
PS. Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts