Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “IncluEurope – Young Refugees Structured Democratic Participation in Europe” which will take place in 17thuntil 25th June 2017 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Project aims to empower young refugees and the organizations run by them and/or working with them to foster democratic participation, civic engagement and social inclusion in the host communities.
This project intends to:
· Foster the understanding of the theory and practice on Human Rights, Democracy, Youth Participation, Structured Participation and Inclusion among and in relation to young refugees.
· Reinforce the democratic structured participation of young refugees and their organizations
· Allow refugees and youth organizations working with Human Rights and refugees in Europe to share challenges and good practices regarding their experiences in structured democratic participation
· Promote the understanding as well as the ability to adapt and use the available tools of democratic structured participation
· Create and maintain a network of youth refugees organizations that can work together at European level, and support each other on their local programs and projects.
This event will bring together participants from Estonia, The Netherlands, Italy, France, Portugal, Germany and Sweden. The event will be held in English. There are 4 vacancies available.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 180 euros . There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below. The application form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 22nd May 2017
Application form here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ih0dub4f6e7ly7/6MkR-cKjsT
PS. Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts