Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Youth Exchange named YAGO – Youth Activism Generates Opportunity which will take place from 10th until 18st January 2017in Thessaloniki – Greece.
YAGO (Youth Activism Generates Opportunity) is a youth exchange born with the objective to motivate and to support the youngsters to be involved in the social community through the activism in all its form (social- activism, e-activism etc.) in a national and international context. Promote the Active Citizenship and to fight the juvenile apathy is extremely important especially because some participants are Refugees, Migrants, belong in a Minority Culture and came from condition of Geographical disadvantage. Through the activities of this youth exchange, which will be based on non-formal education, the participants will learn skills and competences that they will use in their daily life (work life, university life, free time). In this way we will create an “activism domino” – they will share their personal experience and skills to their peers that who in turn will be encouraged to do the same.
The youth exchange has following objectives:
– To increase the knowledge of the key concepts about the social activism and the volunteerism;
– To explain the different ways of activism (social, e-participation and civic participation)and the “different level” of the activism (local, national, international and European represented by the EVS opportunity);
– To introduce the social rights in the civic societies;
– To discuss about the youth activism in the partners countries discovering new ideas;
– To spread ideas about how support the youth initiative and action;
– To share the challenges and the difficulty about the activism in the modern society;
– To analyze the good practises and, if possible, to create new ones;
This event will bring together participants from Greece, Italy, Estonia, Sweden, Romania, Cyprus and France. There are 7 vacancies available. Participant should be minimum 18 until 30 years old.
The event will be held in English.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 240 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below. The application form must be sent to email@example.com
Application deadline: 13th November 2016
Application form here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ih0dub4f6e7ly7/6MkR-cKjsT
PS. Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts