Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Leader’s Journey” which will take place from 09th until 16th November 2016in Clare, Ireland.
The main aim is to develop the competences of youth workers to engage and empower them to take up leadership positions and to equip them with tools to lead a youth organisation.
• To identify the role of youth work in our societies and to understand the importance of youth workers within it
• To provide participants with different tools to develop skills and competencies in organizational management
• To introduce effective communication, leadership and team-work techniques
• To develop competences to implement tools, non-formal and informal educational methods of decision making and strategic thinking
• To improve knowledge about Erasmus+ Programme as a tool for enhancing the international dimension of youth work through capacity building activities
This event will bring together 24 participants from Turkey, Hungary, Estonia, Croatia, Spain, Italy, Georgia, Armenia, Ireland, Portugal and Morocco, UK and Czech Republic. The event will be held in English. There are 2 vacancies available and participants should have minimum 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 310 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below. The application form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 19th October 2016
Application form here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ih0dub4f6e7ly7/6MkR-cKjsT
PS. Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts