Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Re-ENACT – Empowerment through Nature, Authentic Communication and Theatre” which will take place from 03rduntil 09th April 2016 in Clare, Ireland.
The training course designed to develop the competences of youth workers, trainers and youth leaders to engage and empower young people in their lives, work and communities.
Using the tools of Nature, Authentic Communication and Theatre we will learn together how to empower the young people we work with by developing their skills in enhanced communication, conflict resolution techniques, entrepreneurial thinking and active participation. The programme involves theoretical inputs and practical workshops, discussions, group processes and individual work.
The objectives of Re-Enact:
• To identify effective and creative methods to engage young people to be active in their lives and communities
• To explore and understand how theatre & outdoor based methods can be used as tools for youth empowerment
• To introduce effective communication techniques in order to create positive dialogue and authentic communication
• To develop competences to implement tools, non-formal and informal educational methods of conflict resolution
• To provide space for participants for discussion and sharing best practices and to develop their training skills and competences
• To improve knowledge about Erasmus+ Youth Programme as a tool for improving project quality
This event will bring together 24 participants from Turkey, Hungry, Estonia, Czech Republic, Lebanon, Italy, Portugal, UK, Armenia, Georgia and Morocco.The event will be held in English. There are 2 vacancies available and participants should have minimum 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 310 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below. The application form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 05th February 2016
Application form here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ih0dub4f6e7ly7/6MkR-cKjsT
PS. Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts