Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH)is promoting a call for participants for a Youth Exchange called “Time to Act” which will take place in 24th August until 4th September 2015in Oeiras, Portugal.
The Youth Exchange “Time to Act” has as main topics:
– Healthy lifestyle, active ageing
– Inclusion – equity
– EU Citizenship, EU awareness and Democracy
The objectives of this project are
– “To Improve the level of key competences and skills of young people, including those with fewer opportunities, as well as to promote participation in democratic life in Europe and the labour market, active citizenship, intercultural dialogue, social inclusion and solidarity”
– “Foster quality improvements in youth work, in particular through enhanced cooperation between organisations in the youth field and/or other stakeholders”
– To promote among young people and the community in general the Erasmus program + in its various aspects
In order to achieve the objectives, we will promote different activities, like:
– Food raising in a local supermarket
– Volunteering actions
– Street Action
– Recycling and environmental activities
– Sport activities that promote social inclusion
– Final festival opened to all the community
Through all these activities, we want to highlight not only the cultural differences that show the identity of each country, but above all the similarities that connect the participant countries, as a way of fight against stereotypes and contribute to the development of a more inclusive Europe.
This event will bring together 49 participants from Portugal, Spain, Italy, Romania, France, Slovenia, Bulgaria and Estonia. The event will be held in English. There are 6 vacancies available and participants should have minimum 18 years old until 30 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants (up to 400 euros). There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below. The application form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 20th March 2015
Application form here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ih0dub4f6e7ly7/6MkR-cKjsT
PS. Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts