Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Leadership Lab” which will take place in 17th until 25th May 2015 in Bornholm, Denmark.
The main aim of the project is based on the fact that group leaders from different NGOs are in charge to increase the quality of Youth Exchanges through finding appropriate models of motivating youth to actively participate during the implementation of the project by gaining new skills and knowledge.
The project’s methodology will be based on the concept of an incubator which aims to find this form of motivation where the leader plays the role of a facilitator who knows how to involve and motivate youngsters. During the training course participants will also be provided with sufficient assistance and help to develop their competences and become more active in the field of international youth work.
The objectives are:
- To promote and facilitate the active approach to building appropriate models of motivation
- To achieve the results and disseminate it (use gained experience in practice, in local organizations, in international projects)
- To raise understanding of the role in Youth Exchanges and knowledge on personal and professional development in youth work and other fields.
- To facilitate reflection on the personal motivation to be a leader, self-evaluation.
- To build up creative and communication skills, support intercultural exchange, foster mutual understanding between young people in different countries (it helps to increase quality of Youth Exchanges)
- To work on the key competences for active participation among youngsters
This event will bring together 27 participants from Denmark, Estonia, United Kingdom, Belgium, Ireland, Spain, Italy and Slovenia. The event will be held in English. There are 3 vacancies available and participants should have minimum 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants (up to 275 euros). There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below. The application form must be sent to email@example.com
Application deadline: 1st March 2015
Application form here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ih0dub4f6e7ly7/6MkR-cKjsT